Greetings all! For this module we look closely at the concepts of participatory service and transparency. The module for the week is here.
I am really enjoying your early sharing and exchange! Keep it up.
- THIS WEEK: Be sure to review the assignment details for Assignment X as you work on your essay.
- Check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme, There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change from the default theme!
- Note: always log in to the site before commenting, posting an update, etc. That insures all the functionality of the site is available to you and that your interactions will show up in your activity feed.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats:
There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. Sessions will be recorded.
- September 24: Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc.Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/82703548656?pwd=RnFoVTFnZ040WWdWQk9haGZDZFd4Zz09 Password: 712863
- October 1: 1pm PT Assignment Q & A Session for Innovation Strategy & Roadmap, Inspiration Report & Symposium.Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/86268823100?pwd=Zy9iTVIvaC8xTnFCeGFzTitIRUJvUT09 Password: 732601
- TBA: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries.
Reflection Blogging Due Dates
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Communities: Due 10/01
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments: Due 10/08
- Reflection on New Models or New Horizons: Due 10/29
- Reflection on The Power of Stories or WILD CARD*: Due 11/05
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules: Due 11/12
*Wild Card Blog Choice: revisit any past module or choose your own related topic!
Major Assignment Due Dates: