Greetings all! For this module we look closely at the concepts of participatory service and transparency. The module for the week is here.
Thanks to all who attended our class chat yesterday!
I am really enjoying your blogging and exchange! Keep it up.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- If you haven’t added a profile pic or avatar, please do so by editing your Profile under the top right hand menu on our site. Remember: you can use any image to represent yourself in class.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme, There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change from the default theme!
- Be sure to review the assignment for the book report as you work on your essay.
- Note: always log in to the site before commenting, posting an update, etc. That insures all the functionality of the site is available to you and that your interactions will show up in your activity feed.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- September 24 – Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/483292444
- September 30 – Assignment Q & A Session for Planning, Director’s Brief & Symposium, join us at 1pm PT. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/432463456
- October 15 – Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Innovations and Brand Strategy at Anythink Libraries. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/442384971
Deliverables this week:
- Context Book Report: 9/16
Upcoming Major Assignment Due Dates: