Module Start Dates
- Module 1 (8/21) – Course Introduction
- Module 2 (8/27) – Foundational Readings
- Module 3 (9/03) – The Hyperlinked Library Model
- Module 4 (9/10) – Participatory Service & Transparency
- Module 5 (9/17) – Hyperlinked Communities
- Module 6 (9/24) – Hyperlinked Environments
- Module 7 (10/01) – Planning for Emerging Technologies
- Module 8 (10/08) – New Models
- Module 9 (10/15) – New Horizons
- Module 10 (10/22) – Mobile Information Environments
- Module 11 (10/29 – Infinite Learning
- Module 12 (11/05) – Library as Classroom
- Module 13 (11/12 – Reflective Practice
- Module 14 (11/26) – Creativity & Curiosity
- Module 15 (12/03) –Virtual Symposium, Course Reflections & Wrap Up
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Foundational Readings OR Reflection on the Hyperlinked Library Model: 9/09
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 9/23
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 10/07
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Info Environments: 10/28
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules OR Library as Classroom: 11/11
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Introduce Yourself Post: 8/26
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by 12/10
Major Assignment Due Dates:
Grading will be based on 100 possible points. More information to come as assignments are finalized.
- Assignments are due on dates specified above and must be turned in by midnight PT.
- Late submissions will be reduced by 20% of the total points possible for that assignment.
- If life circumstances require students to request an extension, please do so several days before the assignment is due or as soon as possible.
- Communication and interaction throughout the semester via the course site is expected and required.