Greetings all – I hope you are all safe and well.
For this module, we will explore how learning is changing and the ways new literacies are impacting how information is shared. This is another “CYOA” that invites you to choose two of the three options or mix and match all three into your own learning module! Next week, you will choose another. Please let me know what you think of this option.
UPDATE: There is now a Power of Stories option for the Director’s Brief.
I am grading all the plans submitted to Canvas as they come in. Thanks for your hard work! You will find grades and comments in Canvas. If you have not turned yours in please do so as soon as you can. Fluid dates FTW! Reminder: everything must be in by the last day of class.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything etc.
- We’re on the downside of our journey now – modules to explore, briefs to write, and a symposium entry to ponder. Please soak in the ideas and consider your own practice as an information professional as we move through the next few weeks.
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/15
Upcoming Assignment Due Dates:
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
Will be in touch about a social hour toward the end of the semester.
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 12/07