Greetings all – I hope you are all safe and well.
For this module, we will explore how learning is changing and the ways new literacies are impacting how information is shared. This is another “CYOA” that invites you to choose two of the three options or mix and match all three into your own learning module! Next week, you will choose another. Please let me know what you think of this option.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything etc.
- We’re on the downside of our journey now – modules to explore, briefs to write, and a symposium entry to ponder. Please soak in the ideas and consider your own practice as an information professional as we move through the next few weeks.
- Remaining Assignments & Suggested Action ItemsReflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/07
➡️➡️ Work on these as your time permits. Enjoy the CYOA Learning stuff – it’s some of my favorites. Publish the two posts by the end of November or so. After that, submit your main blog URL to Canvas for grading.
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by December 6th
➡️➡️ Feel free to combine the final reflection into your symposium entry. Just let me know that you are doing that.
Major Assignment Due Dates: