Greetings all – I hope you are all safe and well.
For this module, we will explore how learning is changing and the ways new literacies are impacting how information is shared. This is another “CYOA” that invites you to choose two of the three options or mix and match all three into your own learning module! Next week, you will choose another. Please let me know what you think of this option.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything etc.
- We’re on the downside of our journey now – modules to explore, briefs to write, and a symposium entry to ponder. Please soak in the ideas and consider your own practice as an information professional as we move through the next few weeks.
Upcoming Assignment Due Dates:
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- April 22: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/572090072
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 5/11 OR add it to your symposium entry.