Greetings all and welcome to the week where the tables turn! We devote an entire week to your own creative curiosity and your Symposium entries. The module is here. Please take a look and read the resources that strike you or save them for the future. Also use your time this week to work on your Symposium entry.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Did you submit your blog URL to Canvas?
- Thanks for the Director’s Brief submissions. I will finish grading this week. (Did you submit to Canvas? 🙂 )
- You have all week to create, but please submit the URL for your symposium post to Canvas when you are ready!
- Try to post your Symposium entry by next weekend to give classmates time too see your work.
- Please don’t forget to “take your blog with you” by December 21, 2019.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats:
Hyperlinked Library End of Term Chat – I’ll be in the Zoom room for 30 minutes or so each day.
- Saturday December 7th – 1pm PT – https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/843258105
- Sunday December 8th – 1pm PT – https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/509515874
Upcoming assignment due dates
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by 12/09 (Participation blogging)
Image: Art installation by 5th grade class, Bloomfield Hills PL