Greetings all and welcome to the week where the tables turn! We devote an entire week to your own creative curiosity. The module is here.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Did you submit your blog URL to Canvas?
- We are in the home stretch. Make sure you are focused on your Symposium entries as well as your final blog posts.
- Thanks for the Director’s Brief submissions so far. I will be grading all week. (Did you submit to Canvas? 🙂 )
- You have all week to create, but please submit the URL for your symposium post to Canvas when you are ready!
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (For those who can’t attend, these chats will be recorded.)
We will have two 30 minute sessions for us as a wrap up for our class. It will be a drop in style informal chat. I hope this works for as many of you as possible.
Hyperlinked Library End of Term Chat:
- Saturday December 8th 12pm PT – https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/871205178
- Sunday December 9th 3pm PT – https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/988889668
Upcoming assignment due dates
- Virtual Symposium: Week of 12/4
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the course: Due by 12/10
Image: Art installation by 5th grade class, Bloomfield Hills PL