Hey all – the last reflective blog post is due this Sunday:
After you post that one, please submit your blog URL to Canvas for assignment “Reflection Blogging.” I can get a start on grading. 🙂
Reminder: the final reflection post (we reflect, A LOT!) is a participation post and due by the end of class.
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Foundational Readings OR Reflection on the Hyperlinked Library Model: 2/12
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 2/26
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 3/12
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Info Environments: 4/9
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules OR Library as Classroom: 4/23
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Introduce Yourself Post: 1/29
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 5/16
Image: Sunny days in northern Michigan (and Dozer!).