- Module 1 (1/26) – Course Introduction
- Module 2 (1/30) – Foundational Readings
- Module 3 (2/6) – The Hyperlinked Library Model
- Module 4 (2/13) – Participatory Service & Transparency
- Module 5 (2/20) – Hyperlinked Communities
- Module 6 (2/27) – Hyperlinked Environments
- Module 7 (3/6) – Planning for Emerging Technologies
- Module 8 (3/13) – New Models
- Module 9 (3/20) – New Horizons
- Module 10 (4/3) – Mobile Information Environments
- Module 11 (4/10) – Infinite Learning
- Module 12 (4/17) – Library as Classroom
- Module 13 (4/24) – Reflective Practice
- Module 14 (5/1) – Creativity & Curiosity
- Module 15 (5/8) –Virtual Symposium, Course Reflections & Wrap Up
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Foundational Readings OR Reflection on the Hyperlinked Library Model: 2/12
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 2/26
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 3/12
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Info Environments: 4/9
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules OR Library as Classroom: 4/23
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Introduce Yourself Post: 1/29
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 5/16
Major Assignment Due Dates:
Grading will be based on 100 possible points. More information to come as assignments are finalized.
- Assignments are due on dates specified above and must be turned in by midnight PT.
- Late submissions will be reduced by 20% of the total points possible for that assignment.
- If life circumstances require students to request an extension, please do so several days before the assignment is due or as soon as possible.
- Communication and interaction throughout the semester via the course site is expected and required.