Hey all – the last reflective blog post is due Sunday but moving at your own pace is fine:
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 04/19
Feel free to take more time this week as needed. After you post that one, please submit your blog URL to Canvas for assignment “Reflection Blogging.”
Submit your top level URL for your blog. It might look like something like this:
Reminder: the final reflection post (we reflect A LOT!) can be rolled in to the Symposium or posted by the end of class.
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Foundational Readings OR Reflection on the Hyperlinked Library Model: 2/9
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 2/23
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 3/8
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Devices & Connections: 4/19
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 4/19
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 5/11 OR add it to your symposium entry.
Image: Tiffany Lamp, Australian Museum of Art, Canberra