Greetings! I hope our catching up week went well for all of you.I can’t believe how the time has flown. Thanks for your hard work. Now we look inward and explore reflective practice in this module. Readings are short to allow you time to work on the Director’s Brief. Please watch the lecture and spend some time reflecting about your own practice.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Have you shared your Director’s Brief topic with me?
- Please submit your blog URL to Canvas.
- We are in the home stretch. Make sure you are focused on the Brief and Symposium entries as well as your final blog posts. The brief should be polished, professional and error-free – just as if you were turning it into an admin team or planning group.
Upcoming assignment due dates
- Director’s Brief is due anytime up to 11/22 and beyond if you need it. Everything must be in by the last day of class.
- Your Symposium entry should be posted by our last weekend to give folks time to see your work. You can combine your reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course into the symposium entry too if you would like.
- If you do the final Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course separately it is due by 12/07.