Hello all! What fun it’s been to read your posts and course updates. I hope things are going well.
The next module is here – an overview of the Hyperlinked Library Model.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- If you haven’t added a profile pic or avatar, please do so by editing your Profile under the top right hand menu on our site. Remember: you can use any image to represent yourself in class.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme. There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change your theme from the default.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- February 21 – Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc.
- March 3 – Assignment Q & A Session for Planning, Director’s Brief & Symposium, join us at 1pm PT. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/662067347
- TBA – Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Innovations and Brand Strategy at Anythink Libraries.
Blog Reflections Due: