- Thanks for all of your blogging! Please continue to explore, think & create!
- Deliverable coming soon: Planning due 10/20 – don’t forget to submit the post URL to Canvas!
- Be sure to review the planning assignment guidelines and rubric.
- Take advantage of the blogging mid term check in.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- THIS WEEK! RESCHEDULED: October 9: Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/401640828
- NEW! October 22 – Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Innovations and Brand Strategy at Anythink Libraries. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/741488175
Deliverables this week:
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments – Choosing your own adventure! (Student choice of topic area): 10/06
- Please start work on planning assignment and be thinking about the Director’s Brief. This is a good week to map out your work for the rest of our semester.
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Devices & Connections: 10/27
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/10
Major Assignment Due Dates:
Be sure to explore each assignment page and let me know if you have questions.