- Thanks for all of your blogging! Please continue to explore, think & create!
- Deliverable coming soon: Planning due 10/18 or beyond if needed – don’t forget to submit the post URL to Canvas!
- Please finish work on planning assignment this week and be thinking about the Director’s Brief. This is a good time to map out your work for the rest of our semester.
- Be sure to review the planning assignment guidelines and rubric.
- Take advantage of the blogging mid term check in.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
October 19: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/94186422911?pwd=d05HVWViand3dGFraTRQdW5OaXdVUT09 Password: 222119
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR The Power of Stories: 10/25
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/15
Major Assignment Due Dates:
Be sure to explore each assignment page and let me know if you have questions.