Greetings all! Now, we turn our attention to some of the newest and inspiring things on the horizon. The module is here.
Please spend time investigating all the links in “Things to Explore.” Note the Horizon Report and Horizon Report for Academic Libraries. Other links will demonstrate some new and exciting models of library service.
- Reminder – we are FLUID with due dates!
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Please email me directly at email@example.com. Do not use Canvas.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- October 19: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/94186422911?pwd=d05HVWViand3dGFraTRQdW5OaXdVUT09 Password: 222119
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR The Power of Stories: 10/25
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/15
Major Assignment Due Dates:
Be sure to explore each assignment page and let me know if you have questions.
Image: Fall Day at Maplehurst