Greetings all! Now, we turn our attention to some of the newest and inspiring things on the horizon. The module is here. No lecture for this one to allow for more exploration time. I will see you this afternoon for our class chat. The session will be recorded.
Please spend time investigating all the links in “Things to Explore.” Note the new Horizon Report and Horizon Report for Academic Libraries. Other links will demonstrate some new and exciting models of library service.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Watch for grades by the end of the week for Planning. I am thrilled with all the topics I see coming into my Feedly. Did you submit to Canvas?
- Take advantage of the blogging mid term check in.
- Deliverables this week: Nothing due! 🙂 Begin working on the Director’s Brief.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (For those who can’t attend, these chats will be recorded.)
- TODAY! March 20th – Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Innovations and Brand Strategy at Anythink Libraries.
- TBA (May?) – Char Booth joins us at TBA. She is Associate Dean of the Library at CSU San Marcos and an ACRL Immersion Institute faculty member.
Major Assignment Due Dates:
Image: Cooper looks out on the distant horizon. 🙂