Greetings all! Thanks for all of the context book reports. I will be grading them this week. Grades will be in Canvas by next weekend. NOTE: Be sure to submit your URL to Canvas too for grading if you haven’t! 🙂
Here is this week’s module. We will examine how we can engage hyperlinked communities of all kinds.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme, There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change from the default theme!
- I am thrilled with your blogging and interaction – please keep it up!
- Note: always log in to the site before commenting, posting an update, etc. That insures all the functionality of the site is available to you and that your interactions will show up in your activity feed.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats:
- THIS WEEK! September 16: Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/291489351
- September 27: Assignment Q & A Session for Planning, Director’s Brief & Symposium, join us at 1pm PT. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/258016580
- NEW — October 19: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/572090072
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 9/20
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 10/04
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR The Power of Stories: 10/25
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/15
Major Assignment Due Dates: