Greetings all! I am thrilled to read your Assignment Xs!
Here is this week’s module. We will examine how we can engage hyperlinked communities of all kinds.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme. From your dashboard, go to Appearance > Theme and try another one.
- I am thrilled with your blogging and interaction – please keep it up!
- Note: always log in to the site before commenting, posting an update, etc. That insures all the functionality of the site is available to you and that your interactions will show up in your activity feed.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- March 5: Assignment Q & A Session for Innovation Strategy & Roadmap, Inspiration Report & Symposium. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/81483523341?pwd=aGlXV1E0TkI4RHpna0lWaEFFbDZxZz09 Password: 950191
- TBA: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries.
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 2/26
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments or New Models: 3/19
- Reflection on New Horizons , or The Power of Stories 4/09
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 4/23
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by 5/15
Major Assignment Due Dates:
- Innovation Strategy & Roadmap: 3/26
- Inspiration Report: 4/30
- Virtual Symposium: Week beginning 5/08