Greetings all! Reminder: Book Report due date is extended to the 17th.
Here is this week’s module. We will examine how we can engage hyperlinked communities of all kinds.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme, There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change from the default theme!
- I am thrilled with your blogging and interaction – please keep it up!
- Note: always log in to the site before commenting, posting an update, etc. That insures all the functionality of the site is available to you and that your interactions will show up in your activity feed.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- September 26: Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 3pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc.Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/87997336978?pwd=SEcyR0pOZVQ0bGZ2SDh6UWcwSEtidz09 Password: 077347
- October 3: Assignment Q & A Session for Planning, Director’s Brief & Symposium, join us at 1pm PT. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/86370631777?pwd=a0VvVGtPYUxwTTdDZHBreVc2OThBUT09 Password: 488900
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 9/19
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 10/03
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons , or The Power of Stories 10/24
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/07
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by December 6th
Major Assignment Due Dates: