Greetings all! This week we turn our attention to STORIES!
Stories and storytelling can have a strong impact.. Stories are powerful. This is a new module for our course. Please explore! No lecture this week to allow time for the Stacie Ledden chat. Inspired by this week’s module? There is now a Power of Stories option for the Director’s Brief.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- For our last few weeks together, let’s turn a bit of attention to Self care and Mindfulness. Share your self care tips and more here.
- Thanks to all who participated in the mid-term check in. Nice to chat with you about your progress and the class! If you didn’t contact me, there’s still time!
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- TODAY! April 5: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries. Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/82419566992?pwd=UFZTVUNrMWdmbFEyeHlqZVhhQ2FEdz09
Remaining Assignments & Suggested Action Items for our Fluidity
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons , or The Power of Stories 4/18
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 4/25
➡️➡️ Work on these as you time permits. Enjoy the CYOA Learning stuff – it’s some of my favorites. Publish the two posts by the end of April or so. After that, submit your main blog URL to Canvas for grading.
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by May 17
➡️➡️ Feel free to combine the final reflection into your symposium entry. Just let me know that you are doing that.
Major Assignment Due Dates:
➡️➡️ Turn the Brief in anytime up until the end of class. The symposium can go up anytime 5/10 or beyond! Note: all assignments must be in by the last day of class.