Greetings everyone! It’s time to choose your own adventure with Hyperlinked Environments. It’s a shorter video this week to give you more time to explore.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may seem some that need approval.
- Thanks for all the excellent book reviews! Grades are in Canvas.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
September 27 : Assignment Q & A Session for Planning, Director’s Brief & Symposium, join us at 1pm PT. Join URL: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/97314345782?pwd=cm80cExMdUtyczNid05zN0NVdXR4UT09
October 19: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries. (Link TBA)
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 10/04
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR The Power of Stories: 10/25
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/15
Major Assignment Due Dates: