From a previous Hyperlinked student!
Super interesting: “This is a 9-month, 2-year renewable, non-tenure-track faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor.”
Here’s a bit I pulled – bolding is mine.
Experience delivering instruction and research services in an academic library. Skills/Knowledge and Expertise:
• Ability to succeed as a member of a team of library professionals to collaboratively and effectively deliver research help and information literacy services
• Passion for quality services and initiatives centered around developing students’ information literacy skills and characterized by collaboration with fellow library professionals, teaching faculty, and academic support providers
• Ability to effectively teach students using active learning strategies and a desire to explore different modes of teaching, such as hybrid, asynchronous, and flipped classrooms.
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of the ACRL Framework for Information Literacy for Higher Education
• Proven ability to work successfully with diverse populations and demonstrated commitment to promote and enhance diversity equity and inclusion
• Ability to manage time and multiple projects in a changing environment
• Enthusiasm for innovation, problem-solving, and creativity
• Commitment to effective communication and cooperative teamwork
• Experience developing dynamic and engaging programs for students and/or community members
• Experience teaching library sessions for first-year courses
• Experience creating and developing digital badges or micro-credentials
• Experience creating and editing LibGuides and other Springshare products
• Experience using learning management systems, such as Canvas
• Experience integrating effective and/or innovative technologies to enhance learning and teaching
• Experience with creating content for social media platforms
• Experience using disaggregated student data to inform programming and teaching and learning services