Now we turn our attentions to the library as classroom. The library as creative classroom means we approach the learning opportunities we create with thought, user-directed planning, and insights from research. This classroom may include physical spaces for instruction and discovery as well as online, multiscale platforms aimed at social learning and participation.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- We are winding down rather quickly, just a few more modules to go. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about anything.
- You should be focusing your attention on the Director’s Brief.
- Deliverable this week: Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules OR Library as Classroom: 4/23
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (For those who can’t attend, these chats will be recorded.)
- Note: Char Booth and I were working on a date for a class chat but Char’s schedule prevents it this semester. I’d like to schedule a class social hour for as many of you that can attend toward the end of the semester. Stay tuned.
Upcoming assignment due dates
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 5/16