For this module, we will explore how learning is changing and the ways new literacies are impacting how information is shared. This is another “CYOA” that invites you to make your second choice of the three options or mix and match all three into your own learning module! Please let me know what you think of this two-part option.
- If you need them – Fluid dates are in effect. Reminder: everything must be in by the last day of class.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- We are winding down rather quickly, just a few more modules to go. Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions about anything.
- After finishing the Roadmap assignment, you should be focusing your attention on the Inspiration Report
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check-in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- November 27: Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Strategic Partnerships at Anythink Libraries.Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/81587066679?pwd=dDVhZVFCYnIvaUFRak56bVgvUUpFQT09 Password: 494989
➡️➡️➡️ FLUID DUE DATES are in effect. Use assignment due dates as a guideline but take the time you need to do creative and enjoyable assignments. Note: everything must be in by the last day of class.