Things to Read
- Livingstone, S. (2019). Digital Natives or Naive Experts?
- Richardson, W. (2016). 16 Modern realities schools (and parents) need to accept.
- Loertscher, D. (2008). Flip this library: School libraries need a revolution. (LJ Link bad – try this: Flip This Library)
- Park, Y. (2016). 8 digital skills we must teach our children.
- Loertscher, D., & Kompar, F. (2018). LIIITES Model on school library commons.
- Lynch, M. (2016). Saving School libraries using technology and innovation.
- Glick, F. (2017). Future Ready Librarians View Innovative Libraries First Hand in Baltimore County
- Luster, S. (2018). Reinvented school libraries unleash student creativity.
- Stone, A. (2013). 12 Technologies that will reshape school libraries.
- Hamilton, B. (2012) Makerspaces, participatory learning, and libraries – the unquiet librarian.
- Loertscher, D., & Koechlin, C. (n.d.) Climbing to excellence: Defining characteristics of learning commons.
Things to View
- Jenkins, H. (2013). Henry Jenkins on participatory culture (Big thinkers series).
- Robinson, K. (2010). Bring on the learning revolution!
Image Credit – EIFL. (2012). Practice Makes Perfect.