Things to Read
Things to View
Things to Explore
- Pew Internet & American Life (2016). Adults with tech-access tools are more likely to be lifelong learners and rely on the internet to pursue knowledge.
- DC Public Library. Memory Lab (Currently in transition)
- Rainie, L. (2011). Internet Librarian 2011 Keynote: Libraries and learning communities.
- MacArthur Foundation. (2010). Digital media & learning competition.
- Library as incubator project. (n. d.). Author archive.
- Maggio, L., Saltarelli, A., & Stranack, K. (2016). Crowdsourcing the curriculum: A MOOC for personalized, connected learning.
- McCrea, B. (2012). The library as a digital learning space.
- Kansas City Public Libraries. (2015). IMLS Focus: Learning in Libraries.
- Britton, L. (2012). The makings of maker spaces, part 1: Space for creation, not just consumption.
- Koerber, J. (2012). The makings of maker spaces, part 2: Espress yourself.
- Britton, L., & Considine, S. (2012). The makings of maker spaces, part 3: A fabulous home for cocreation.