Hello all! What fun it’s been to read your posts and course updates. I hope things are going well.
The next module is here – an overview of the Hyperlinked Library Model.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- If you haven’t added a profile pic or avatar, please do so by editing your Profile under the top right hand menu on our site. Remember: you can use any image to represent yourself in class.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme, There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change your theme from “Twenty Fifteen.”
- Listen to the Social Hour recording from February 5th: https://sas.elluminate.com/drtbl?sid=2011274&suid=D.49FA1194FB6D711506DBBCF45B46E7
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats:
- February 20 – Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc.
Blog Reflections Due
Upcoming Major Assignment Due Dates: