Greetings all! For this module we look closely at the concepts of participatory service and transparency. The module for the week is here.
I am really enjoying your blogging and exchange! Keep it up.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- If you haven’t added a profile pic or avatar, please do so by editing your Profile under the top right hand menu on our site. Remember: you can use any image to represent yourself in class.
- Feel free to experiment with your blog theme, There are many choices in Dashboard –> Appearance –> Themes. Please change from the default theme!
- Be sure to review the assignment for the book report as you work on your essay.
- Note: be sure to log in to the site before commenting, posting an update, etc. That insures all the functionality of the site is available to you and that your interactions will show up in your activity feed.
Deliverables this week:
- Context Book Report: 2/19
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats:
- February 20 – Michael Casey, author of one of our foundational texts and Director of Customer Experience for the Gwinnett County Public Library in metropolitan Atlanta, will join us at 4pm PT. We’ll talk a bit about his libraries and answer any questions you have, etc.
- March 20 – Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Innovations and Brand Strategy at Anythink Libraries.