Starting Out

Well, hello! It has taken me sometime to compose a blog post mainly because of life- busyness and getting things situated for the start of the semester. And also partly because I wasn’t sure how to word things.

Don’t get me wrong, I love to write and am not shy about it and actually really like to blog…but maybe it’s this word ‘exhaustion’ that has come up (!), even though the semester just started.

But I am excited for this semester and what I will learn in this class. I picked it since it sounded interesting, informative and very relevant. Also, Prof Stephens I know is a great professor and keeps things engaging and light. (My first semester my Prof had us watch his module videos and found them to be easy to listen to and learn from.) And that feels like a long time ago, as this is my last semester in the MLIS program.

In my free time I love to read, write, run and sometimes do crafts like knitting and painting. I enjoy the comic section Sherman’s Lagoon, as I find it to be funny and entertaining.

One thought on “Starting Out