Olivia Evans’ Introduction

Hello, I am Olivia Evans!

I grew up on the internet and loved the library so I hope to combine this into a job at a public library as some sort of librarian position who can focus on the online aspects or incorporate that into my job. I’m excited about this class because I know a lot about the internet, but I want to learn more this year from multiple online focused classes so I am able to make my own internet sites. I love creating things, writing fictional stories, and reading romantic comedies. Anyways here is some art a friend drew of me that I’ve been using as my profile picture everywhere:

6 thoughts on “Olivia Evans’ Introduction”

1. I am so impressed by your introductory post. I might pester you with questions when I need help with design. Congratulations for wanting to expand your horizons and learn how to make what I am sure will be beautiful content accessible to everyone.