Introduction

Hi everyone!

I’m Christine and I from San Francisco, California. This is my second semester here at SJSU and I have a Bachelor’s in Psychology from UC Irvine.

I initially chose this course as I’ve heard nothing but good things about it and the topic really piqued my interest. I think it’s important to stay on top of emerging technologies in the library field. I’m excited to learn this semester!

I am still trying to figure out what field I want to go into in the future, but so far I am interested in public and academic libraries.

In my free time, I enjoy playing games with my friends (recently we have been obsessed with Palworld), building miniature block sets like Nanoblocks, various arts and crafts, and of course, reading. I enjoy reading manga, manhua, manhwa, and various web/light novels from China, South Korea, and Japan. My favorite series is probably the All Souls series, which is very much not a series from East Asia.

I love Tamagotchis and I enjoy collecting them as well! (if you couldn’t tell from my profile picture)

I look forward to working with you all this semester!

2 thoughts on “Introduction”

1. Hi Christine! It’s nice to meet you. We share the same name but I mostly go by Christie or Chris and I also live in San Francisco! I was very interested in psychology and was going to declare that as my major at SFSU, but I ended up in the interdisciplinary studies with a concentration in Art Administration.

Looking forward to learning more with you in this class.
    -Christie