Just Another Outlet... I think

INFO 287: Innovation Strategy & Roadmap

Hello, colleagues! For my roadmap, I decided to make a program that deals with the “Farm to Table” concept in a library setting. Ever since working in restaurants, the quality of ingredients has had to be perfect and in season. I wanted to incorporate this concept as most libraries have “Lunch in the Library” as well. I think it would also be a great fit and important for food security, health, and wellness.  Below is the link for my roadmap! Thank you!

https://www.canva.com/design/DAF-2RLDKT8/8PdBgjHXUW-DXph8uWYEhQ/view?utm_content=DAF-2RLDKT8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor

1 Comment

1. OliviaEvans

Hi! This is a great presentation, I really like how mindful your approach is to improving the lives of patrons as well as the community as a whole. This will educate citizens on how to eat healthy which is really important and I think it will promote people to grow a garden at home. My mom actually had a garden when I was younger which was nice as you could just go out to grab an extra snack on a warm Summer afternoon. It’s healthy for the body and mind which is important to know about!