#hyperlib Virtual Symposium

I’ve put together an infographic of my interpretation of what the Hyperlinked Library is and the tools librarians need to create #hyperlib in their library.

Jochumsen, H., Skot-Hansen, D., & Rasmussen, C.H. (2012). The four spaces – a new model for the public library. New Library World., 113(11/12), 586-597.

Stephens, M. (2014). Reaching all users. In The Heart of Librarianship, page 41.

Stephens, M. (2015). Serving users when and where they are: Hyperlinked libraries.

Stephens, M. (2017). Adopt or Adapt?

*LIBRARY IS OPEN image taken at the Portland Library and Learning Commons at the University of Oregon

Posted on December 6, 2019, in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.

1. Hi Nikki,
    I really enjoyed reading your posts and having you in the class to bounce off ideas! If you are in the Anza-Borrego desert, please stop by the library and say hello!
    Cristin

• Hi Cristin,
      I really enjoyed reading your posts and contributions to the class, too. My family is planning a road trip next summer- if we head that far south I’ll let you know!
      Nikki

2. Kristin Emmons

Very nice! I like the visual look and summary of ideas here. Perfect quote to end with 🙂

3. Hi Nikki,
    I really enjoyed your infographic and the way it covered some of the most important elements of the class. Well done!

Jorge