My name is Jonathan Padilla and I’m from Los Angeles, California. I am excited to continue my journey this semester here at SJSU to acquire my MLIS, this fall being my second.
I decided to take INFO 287 this semester due to the enthusiasm Dr. Michael Stephens displayed regarding emerging technologies within information communities during his recorded lectures in INFO 200.
This semester, I am hoping to further not only my understanding of what emerging technologies influence information seeking behavior, but also be more engaged with my peer community. My goals while here at SJSU are to further my knowledge in both research methods and information sharing. This will help in my journey to work in either special collections or as a research librarian.
A few interesting facts about this Jonathan.
- I attended Humboldt State University for my undergrad in psychology.
- I am a One-to-One behavior instructor.
- I have four cats, two dogs, two turtles, a hamster and a fish.
- My Pyrador weighs over 105 lbs
- I go to conventions and dress as my favorite characters.
- My dream job has always been to be the guy at the end of Raiders of the Lost Arc, putting away the artifact in a vault and researching it.