Introducing Me!

Hi everyone!

My name is Meagan and I live in Southern California with my fiancé and dog, Gizmo. I am almost done with the program, if all goes well I will be graduating in December. I will be following up graduation with my wedding in April, so the upcoming year is going to be hectic for me. I currently work at a school district but have been volunteering at one of our local elementary schools. Which has been a blast! My goal is to go into children’s librarianship and share the love of reading with little ones. I am super excited for this course, although slightly nervous about using this platform. I am not super tech saavy so it may take me a while to get this right. I look forward to a great summer session with everyone!

Meagan

Comments

One response to “Introducing Me!”

1. @mdossey Congrats on your graduation and your wedding!🥂

Please do not be nervous. You really cannot break anything and I want everyone to just play around with blogging and using the platform. This is how we learn and this is a safe environment.

Welcome to #hyperlib!