Our stories

I created an interactive e-book for my symposium entry, available here:

https://online.flippingbook.com/view/213126/

4 thoughts on “Our stories

1. This is so cool! Maybe I’ve been living under a rock, but I’ve never seen anything like this presented in a class before! I love how you did the graphics that link to articles, very smart. The pictures are delightful, they tell a great story of key takeaways from the class. 🙂 Well done!

• Chuck Koontz says:

thanks!

I’m not aware that this particular technology has been around for more than a year or so. I’ve been using the FlippingBook product at work for years, but never with the linked images.
      I believe there is a way to embed video too, but I didn’t feel up to that challenge this week.

2. Esther says:

Awesome! What a unique way to share your insights from the lessons of this semester. I’ve never encountered FlippingBook so thank you for introducing it the class! I’ll definitely place a bookmark for the site. I like the sketches included with your book as well; it adds to the artistic flair of your book and accentuates your takeaways. Great job!

3. Jacqueline says:

This was so much fun to flip through! I especially loved the hand-drawn pictures. Also, I really liked how you showed that while technology is a great tool, it is not meant to be the end-all be-all of librarianship. Great presentation!