Hey all – I want to offer a mid term check in for the Reflection Blogging assignment. Here’s the schedule of posts:
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
- Reflection on Foundational Readings OR Reflection on the Hyperlinked Library Model: 9/09
- Reflection on Participatory Service & Transparency OR Hyperlinked Communities: 9/23
- Reflection on Hyperlinked Environments (Student choice of topic area): 10/07
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Info Environments: 10/28
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules OR Library as Classroom: 11/11
I will say that everyone is doing GREAT with the reflections!
The mid-term check in is optional. Please let me know if you’d like to chat on Zoom IM, message here on the site or email as a way to check in on how each of you are doing. I will be on Zoom IM as much as possible throughout the next two weeks and would love to chat this way about your blogging. Please send me an IM, site message or email and we’ll discuss via the channel of your choosing. We could also open up a Collaborate room and chat that way as well. Has anyone tried Zoom?
I chatted with one student already who wanted to know about other forms of blogging for this assignment. I’m all for it if anyone wants to try a video blog, audio podcast, or anything you can dream up for this assignment. Let me know. 🙂
I wrote my doctoral dissertation on blogging librarians, was reminded of this post today thinking about your blogging: http://tametheweb.com/2007/09/23/modeling-the-role-of-blogging-in-librarianship-librarian-why-do-you-blog/ 🙂 (Featured image is from a poster I did about my research at UNT)