This module explores how mobile devices change the information experience. Do you have a serious relationship with your smartphone? Does it connect you to family, friends, school and the world? 🙂
Note: I revamped this one for the re-recording and changed the name. It seems like in the area of mobile devices things move very quickly.
Have fun with this module. It’s fascinating to think about.
- The Planning Assignment was due yesterday – did you submit your blog post URL to Canvas? Extensions were offered as well!
- I will be grading your planning assignments all week. Watch for your marks in Canvas by next weekend.
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Thanks to all who participated in the mid-term check in. Nice to chat with you about your progress and the class! If you didn’t contact me, there’s still time!
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (There are no mandatory sessions but students are encouraged to attend if schedules allow. It will be a way for us to check in and keep in touch. Sessions will be recorded and available.)
- TUESDAY October 22 – Stacie Ledden joins us at 4pm PT. Stacie is Director of Innovations and Brand Strategy at Anythink Libraries. https://sjsu.zoom.us/j/741488175
Major Assignment Due Dates:
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Devices & Connections: 10/27
- Reflection on Infinite Learning Modules (Student choice of topic area): 11/10
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Hyperlinked Library course: Due by 12/09 (Participation)