Hello all!

My name is Lisa and this is my 2nd year as a MLIS student. I hope to graduate by fall of 2018.

I became a library page with San Jose Public Library a few years ago, and recently I got promoted to a library clerk. Working in the library field sparked a deep interest for me in helping people access the resources they need, whether it be in print, electronic resources, or learning about the community resources available to them.

I live near the Campbell area and I’m Mom to 2 teenagers and 2 mischievious Beagles. (One was a rescue from Beagle Freedom Project, I was a foster fail!). I love to read and binge netflix, love to travel and hike and bike.

This is a typical day around here when I have any downtime and can study–Dudley is like velcro to my side;-)

I’ll be tinkering with the design of my blog–still wasn’t sure what to call it and I just realized I missed the intro due date! I don’t know why but I was thinking it was due Wednesday.

I look forward to this class and getting to know all of you!

4 comments on “Introduction: Lisa”

1. Hi there! No worries about the due date. there has been a lot going on these first few days of class. Hurrah for a “foster fail!” Our rescue has been an incredible experience. Welcome to #hyperlib!