Virtual Symposium

I tried out Adobe Spark for my Symposium piece on my efforts to apply Hyperlink concepts to my middle school library.  Enjoy!

Joleen Jin Virtual Symposium

9 Responses to “Virtual Symposium”

• Profile photo of Molly

I have never seen Adobe Spark before! It was a very interesting and visually stunning piece to work through.

• Profile photo of Kristen Rasczyk

Joleen, it was so nice to see your real-world application of what we’ve discussed this semester. Great presentation! I’d never seen an Adobe Spark presentation before. It looks like such a great tool. Great job!

• Profile photo of Danielle

WOWZA! Your presentation is amazing. So beautiful and packed with information. Great job!!

• Lori Broger-Mackey

I love your examples of play, and I love the Adobe Spark (hadn’t seen it before). Great job : )

• Profile photo of Anjanette Jones

Hi Joleen,
    I wish I had thought of using Adobe Spark. I’ve been wanting to try it out for a while, and it didn’t even cross my mind to use it for this assignment. Yours turned out great! Now I want to try it even more.

• Profile photo of Mollie Coffey

Very nice presentation! I also had never seen Adobe Spark before. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

• Profile photo of Linda Monroe

Very nice and creative. Beautiful presentation.

• Profile photo of Sara Latham

Hello Joleen, great presentation! I am so happy to see all of the different mediums people chose for their presentations. Great images with matching thoughts and reflections. 🙂