The Hyperlinked Library Journey – Virtual Symposium

For my Virtual Symposium I decided to use Prezi.com. I love how creative it is.

For this assignment it was wonderful to review all of the amazing information and ideas we’ve explored this semester. The Hyperlinked Library class has truly been one of my favorite experiences during my MLIS journey. Thank you!

https://prezi.com/view/zIIUsT5QErfkxHdUmkcJ/

6 thoughts on “The Hyperlinked Library Journey – Virtual Symposium

1. Dear Cristi,
    I loved revisiting the semester with your presentation. The zoom in slides are a great way to focus on key themes and then further emphasized ideas. The takeaways were well represented with valuable quotes. Your design aesthetic was highlighted in your use of the hyperlinked library logo colors in the visuals. Congrats! (*cyberapplause). -Veronica

2. Great use of quotes to summarize all that we have learned! I loved the whole concept of the presentation and the thoughtfulness which is evident in all the little details. You did a great job.

3. Thank you so much Gina! I had hoped the design of the presentation would flow well. I loved viewing other Prezi presentations in the past few months and thus had wanted to give it a try. I’m so glad you liked it. Thanks!

4. @cristiburroughs14, I love Prezi, but I have not used it enough. I am inspired by yours and other peers use of it for this symposium project. Your design was so well done. Your takeaways are so thoughtful and displayed in a beautifully and creative manner. Thank you for sharing! 🙂

• Hi Sara! Thank you so much for such lovely compliments! I’m so glad that you thought the presentation looked acceptable. I had quite a time working with it at first. I literally almost gave up on it twice. It was challenging but I’m so glad the end result worked out. Thank you so much!