Greetings all! Hope you had a wonderful break!
This module explores Mobile and Geo-Social Information Environments. Do you have a serious relationship with your smartphone? Does it connect you to family, friends, school and the world? 🙂
Have fun with this module. It’s fascinating to think about.
- Reflection on New Models, New Horizons OR Mobile Info Environments: 4/9
- Be sure to check your blog for pending comments. Dashboard –> Comments. You may see some that need approval.
- Thanks to all who participated in the mid-term check in. Nice to chat with you about your progress and the class! If you didn’t contact me, there’s still time!
- Planning assignments are graded! Thanks for your hard work. Check Canvas for your grades and comments.
Upcoming #hyperlib Chats: (For those who can’t attend, these chats will be recorded.)
- TBA – Char Booth joins us at TBA. She is Associate Dean of the Library at CSU San Marcos and an ACRL Immersion Institute faculty member.
Upcoming assignment due dates
Reflection Blogging Due Dates:
Participation Blogging: (Part of participation grade)
- Reflection on Reflective Practice & the Course: Due by 5/16